Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week Three: Edits; Better Late than Never



1. Pili Untouched: Rexburg, ID; 2/7/10; f 3.2; 1/25 Canon Powershot S51s
2. Pili with skin smoothing. Same as above.
3. Pili with Luminosity.

This is Pili - my darling Hawaiian friend. The first shot is near a south facing window at our apartment complex at about 4:00 in the afternoon. In the second shot, I used the healing brush just to smooth out a few pock marks or blemishes. I didn't want to overhaul her skin. It has a texture that I know, so I was sparing. I used the luminosity in the third edit.


As you can see, I gave luminosity two or three attempts. This is my sister Robyn in a quick shot at some burger joint near Grand Junction, CO.





1. Sis: Some burger joint; 7/31/09; f3.5; 1/300; Olympus FE-340 point and shoot. Untouched
2. Sis with Luminosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment