Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week Five: Panoramics and Edits




Covington Fields: Covington, Washington, 2/13/06; f 3.5; 1/500; Canon Rebel


This weekend, I drove through the Seattle area with a good friend. In the few minutes it wasn't raining we stopped at a few of the old barns along the backroads. For this shot I didn't have a tripod, but I balanced the camera on my fist and leaned on a fence post. The editing was the easiest so far. I didn't even have to use a clone stamp! I'm excited to try this on more summery scenes soon.

7 comments:

  1. Hill, this turned out beautifully! I love how the red barn just pops! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see the color green! I can't believe it's this beautiful in Washington. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the completed look of the panoramic. You included the scenery instead of focusing on the barn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this scenery. I like the barn color and how it is offset from the rest of the pics...great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fog or the clouds or whatever it was, looks great. It is such a serene look and creates a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scenery! Not much more to say that hasn't already been said other than it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red barn contrasts so nicely with the green field. I love seeing opposite colors in one shot. It is also so nice to see green. It gives me hope we will eventually get some of that color again in the Burg. Nice pano!

    ReplyDelete